Monday, July 7, 2008

Big slacker series...

Howdy all!

As with all on call weeks, my training suffered last week.

Thursday: 2 hours, 18 miles at the track. Did a couple fo Flying 200m efforts (14.53, 14.47), and got to work pacelines with IC3 member Keila in from the NorCal spoke.

Friday: Did the Yacht club route, took my time due to heat...95+.

Saturday: Did the responsible husband thing and spent the day with family and making multiple trips to town to get the necessary stuff to put up a storage building in the backyard. Went to the movies with the family in the evening.

Sunday: Did my Historic loop avg. 17mph, 95 degrees, 15mph wind from the S. Cooked myself.

Up next: Tuesday Crits and Friday night at the Superdrome, assuming I am done with preparations for the Horse Country TT.

Cyclist to pray for: Scott Kasin - health.

DB

No comments: