Monday, April 28, 2008

Life gets in the way

As an aging cyclist, sometimes I and the other rookie geezers ;) have to put aside or away the training plans and do non-cycling things.

My plan for today was to work from home, take son to school, get in a 60 miler at 10, clean up, pick up son, do more work, relax.

Yeah..sure...

Work started yesterday at 3pm with a customer's website down. Waited until about 1am this morning for the restores to be complete. Blackberry not working properly, I didn't get started on what I needed to until after 6am. Took son to school...clothes, lunch and everything! Back to the house..conference with people in Dallas, Denmark and Jerusalem. Fix part of problem. Now its noon. No 60 miler in my day...need to leave at 2:30 to pick up son. Sigh. Maybe I'll get on the trainer tonight, unless another call comes in :)

Try for a 60 tomorrow? Maybe...

Cyclist to pray for today: Bill in Georgia. For good health.

That is all...

DB

No comments: